Aerial Data Recording Unit
Quick Access Recorder (QAR) model IRMicro is designed to be used in military and civil aircrafts.
Unique features of the QAR include low weight (about 200 grams) with a fixed or replaceable SD memory as well as USB port for downloading.
A copy of the information sent to the main black box (FDR) is recorded by QAR, in order to quickly and easily retrieve and analyze the operations of flight quality assurance systems (FOQA).
The information stored in the SD memory card can be used by (FOQA) flight information management systems and software, for data analysis. (WinArm32, AGS, Avscan, Flighrscape)
- compatible with black box standards ARINC573/717
- models with DC and AC power supply are available
- Inputs of Bipolar Biphase Coding (Manchester Code)
- USB or memory card output
- Different electrical connectors (Western or Eastern)
- MTBF more than 100,000 hours
- Weight lower than 200 grams
- Compatible with all (FDM) flight management systems analysis software
- Physical dimensions: 4x7x5 cm (HxWxL)
- Weight: 200 grams
- Power consumption: less than 2 watts
- Input voltage: 115 volts alternating – 400 Hz or 28 volts DC
- Connectors: M83723/76R1415N, MS24266R14B15PN, MS24266R22B55PN
- Storage capacity: 512 MB – 1 GB – 2 GB SD memory card
- Input data: 64, 128, 256 words per second with standard Eirink (ARINC 573/717)
- Output format: format of packed or unpacked files like DAT-TSC